9. Jewell, Adelaide. Targeted bio-distribution of drugs to the lymphatic system. Diss. University of Nottingham, 2022.
10. Edney, Max. Uncovering the molecular compositions, origins and formation pathways of engine deposits using OrbiSIMS. Diss. University of Nottingham, 2022.
11. Lamb, Joseph. Advanced characterisation of internal diesel injector deposit molecular compositions. Diss. University of Nottingham, 2022.
12. Newell, Clare Laura Louise. Mass Spectrometry and Genetic Analysis of Biological Barrier Lipids. Diss. UCL (University College London), 2021.
13. Webb, Thomas. Organometallocenes for high performance perovskite solar cells. Diss. University of Surrey, 2021.
14. Meurs, Joris. "Sequential 3D OrbiSIMS and LESA-MS/MS-based metabolomics for prediction of brain tumor relapse from sample-limited primary tissue archives." (2021).
15. McCrorie, Phoebe. Developing a sprayable drug delivery system for the local delivery of nanoparticles in glioblastoma multiforme. Diss. University of Nottingham, 2021.
16. Newman, Carla AF. Probing the distribution of pharmaceutical compounds in cells using ToF-SIMS. Diss. University of Nottingham, 2019.