We operate a range of unique facilities, housed in state-of-the-art temperature-controlled laboratories, in order to offer the smallest measurement uncertainties in the UK.
What we do
Provide a range of standard and bespoke measurement services and solutions, many of which are accredited to ISO 17025.
Provide specialist advice and consultancy.
Undertake leading edge R&D to provide future measurement standards, instruments and services.
Dissemination of knowledge and best practice to industry through publications, training, networks and measurement services.
For general enquiries, please contact us
Latest News & Case Studies
- The NPL Product Verification team has recently completed a successful Nadcap Gap Analysis with Aeromet International Ltd.
- NPL-developed device used to test the effects of micro-vibrations on satellites.
- NPL develops optical interferometry to enable Queensgate to verify the performance of the next generation of its nanopositioning stages.
- NPL is launching a characterisation facility to support the increasing use of 3D optical scanners in industry.
- NPL's Product Verification Service "pays for itself" according to Raconteur's UK Manufacturing supplement.
- Abu Dhabi QCC has purchased a Gauge Block Interferometer designed by NPL and manufactured by Hexagon Metrology UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission