We operate a range of unique facilities, housed in state-of-the-art temperature-controlled laboratories, in order to offer the smallest measurement uncertainties in the UK.
What we do
Provide a range of standard and bespoke measurement services and solutions, many of which are accredited to ISO 17025.
Provide specialist advice and consultancy.
Undertake leading edge R&D to provide future measurement standards, instruments and services.
Dissemination of knowledge and best practice to industry through publications, training, networks and measurement services.
For general enquiries, please contact us
Latest News & Case Studies
- NPL wins £4.4 million contract as part of ambitious Sharing in Growth programme.
- NPL is engaged in 11 of the 72 new Centres announced as part of £350 million funding to train over 3,500 postgraduate students.
- NPL's new e-Learning programme gives trainees access to measurement expertise at the click of a button.
- NPL Training provides senior managers and engineers with the top 10 questions they should be asking to ensure that they are making the most of measurement in their business.
- NPL has just launched a new CMM uncertainties guide and has developed an accompanying training course.
- NPL will start working with the High Speed Sustainable Manufacturing Institute.