We operate a range of unique facilities, housed in state-of-the-art temperature-controlled laboratories, in order to offer the smallest measurement uncertainties in the UK.
What we do
Provide a range of standard and bespoke measurement services and solutions, many of which are accredited to ISO 17025.
Provide specialist advice and consultancy.
Undertake leading edge R&D to provide future measurement standards, instruments and services.
Dissemination of knowledge and best practice to industry through publications, training, networks and measurement services.
For general enquiries, please contact us
Latest News & Case Studies
- NPL's Huddersfield is offering Yorkshire & Humber manufacturing SMEs the opportunity to obtain free of charge support.
- NPL wins £4.4 million contract as part of ambitious Sharing in Growth programme.
- NPL is engaged in 11 of the 72 new Centres announced as part of £350 million funding to train over 3,500 postgraduate students.
- NPL's new e-Learning programme gives trainees access to measurement expertise at the click of a button.
- NPL Training provides senior managers and engineers with the top 10 questions they should be asking to ensure that they are making the most of measurement in their business.
- NPL has just launched a new CMM uncertainties guide and has developed an accompanying training course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission