NPL sets the standards for metrology training in the UK, helping customers gain maximum value from their measurement systems.
The primary objective of NPL's training courses is to encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
- Fewer errors and increased productivity
- Reduction in the requirement for technical support
- Lower scrap and re-work levels
- Improved quality control, accuracy and repeatability
- Behavioural changes - decision-making, questioning and planning culture
- The Skills and Training edition of NPL's business magazine is out now and available to download for free.
- NPL's new e-Learning programme gives trainees access to measurement expertise at the click of a button.
- NPL Training provides senior managers and engineers with the top 10 questions they should be asking to ensure that they are making the most of measurement in their business.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission