- The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars interested in the latest developments in the field of Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (TERS).
- Neutron Users' Club Meeting30Sep2014Annual meeting and focal point for discussion of the production, use and metrology of neutron fields.
- In this conference the presentations will involve extended talks, with ample time for discussion around: Atomistic (and KMC/mesoscopic) modelling; Transport theory and measurement; Theories of hydrogen embrittlement; Hydrogen assisted cracking; and Hydrogen embrittlement in industrial applications.
- NPL will host this conference to address some of the new concepts of graphene applications, metrology and technology. Invited speakers will be coming from the UK, USA, Sweden, Germany and Spain.
- A workshop to explore the usability features of handheld radiation detection and monitoring equipment.
- The next (46th) meeting of the Ionising Radiation Metrology Forum (IRMF) will be held at NPL on Tuesday 18 November 2014.
- NPL-UKAS Measurement Days09Dec2014Three days of events following a long tradition of UKAS and joint NPL-UKAS meetings, offering a forum for experts to share information on measurement and accreditation, focusing this year on: air temperature metrology; electrical, physical and thermal measurements; and a training day for active UKAS assessors.