- Ocean Business 1704Apr2017NPL is launching a unique calibration service for underwater acoustic autonomous recorders at this hands-on ocean technology exhibition and training forum.
- Innovation in Manufacturing25Apr2017The third event in the NPL Manufacturer Measurement Network series. This event focuses on sharing ideas and best practice in accelerating innovation in UK manufacturing.
- This conference is the 11th in the series, with previous conferences being held in Torino, Oxford, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Göteborg and St Petersburg.
- EU NORM 201702Oct2017This symposium will address topical issues in the field of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM), with a focus on the transposition of the new European Basic Safety Standards (EU BSS) in practice.
- Modern Methods in Alpha Spectrometry13Nov2017This five-day course will begin with a review of the basics of alpha spectrometry and then present a detailed overview of some of the most useful innovations for the analyst.
NPL's training courses encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission