- This four-day workshop will engage international experts in a lively scientific debate around the measurement of concentration of nanoparticle in media, their chemistry and the nature of critical interfaces.
- This workshop will present the results of the EMRP MetroMRT project.
- Join leading mathematicians, statisticians and applications experts from Europe's National Measurement Institutes in Berlin, Germany, for three days of training courses, workshops, lectures and laboratory visits.
- ETV at Sustainability Live21Apr2015This year, for the first time, the Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL will be co-exhibiting the EU's Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) scheme at Sustainability Live, a large UK exhibition for energy recovery technologies, innovative energy and resource management solutions, including lots of exciting features, networking events and conferences.
- Dielectrics 201522Apr2015The IOP's Dielectrics Group is hosting its biennial conference at the National Physical Laboratory to explore the ever expanding areas of influence of dielectrics research and application.
- Meet NPL's Environmental Measurements Group at Stand 42 - we will be exhibiting and presenting at this event, which will include industrial emissions and stack monitoring, ambient air quality monitoring, and MCERTS standards.
- This seminar will include the opportunity to join a tour of the AFRC, a £35 million facility that focuses on developing forming and forging technologies to support the development of high integrity components.
- Knowledge showcasing event that aims to address challenges currently facing the development of high-value manufacturing capabilities in the UK.
- This roadmapping event will focus on the role of dimensional metrology technologies in adding short to long term value to high value manufacturing supply chains in the UK.
- Jane Burston, Head of the Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL, discusses the commercialisation of new renewables.
- This event gathers together academics from St Mary's Applied Physics programme, together with colleagues from industries, FE colleges and schools, to explore and discuss potential collaborations and build a strong and mutually beneficial network.
- The flagship event for space in the UK, this biennial conference brings together the space industry, users of space-based services, entrepreneurs, academia and government.
- UK Ferroelectrics 201523Jul2015The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for displaying the UK's materials research and device developments in this exciting field and a workshop for discussing the directions of the materials' developments.
- CIM 201521Sep2015The 17th International Congress of Metrology, being held in Paris, is where industry meets science to discover measurement technologies, explore industrial challenges and uncover the latest innovations.
NPL's training courses encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.