- Innovation in Manufacturing25Apr2017The third event in the NPL Manufacturer Measurement Network series. This event focuses on sharing ideas and best practice in accelerating innovation in UK manufacturing.
- We are pleased to invite you to this workshop to present the outputs and products designed and validated by a European consortium.
- This conference will give you the opportunity to meet leading experts working in the field of X-ray computed tomography (XCT) and to discover the latest developments of dimensional XCT for industry, health and many other applications.
- This conference is the 11th in the series, with previous conferences being held in Torino, Oxford, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Göteborg and St Petersburg.
- EU NORM 201702Oct2017This symposium will address topical issues in the field of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM), with a focus on the transposition of the new European Basic Safety Standards (EU BSS) in practice.
- Modern Methods in Alpha Spectrometry13Nov2017This five-day course will begin with a review of the basics of alpha spectrometry and then present a detailed overview of some of the most useful innovations for the analyst.
- This conference, led by the UK's National Physical Laboratory (NPL), will review, inform and discuss industry requirements and emerging technological capabilities.
NPL's training courses encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission