- IND51 MORSE One-day Workshop09Jun2016Underpinning Testing for Communications Research in Europe: Research findings from the EURAMET MORSE project.
- This half-day event will not only help you prepare for Nadcap Measurement & Inspection (M&I), but will show you how you can achieve significant improvements in productivity and profitability by using measurement and inspection best practices.
- Neutron Users' Club 201613Oct2016Annual meeting and focal point for discussion of the production, use and metrology of neutron fields.
- This two-day meeting will engage academic and industrial users of the differential centrifugal sedimentation (DCS) technique in a lively scientific discussion about application, theory and new developments of the technique, with an opportunity for training and sample testing by experts.
- EU NORM 201702Oct2017This symposium will address topical issues in the field of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM), with a focus on the transposition of the new European Basic Safety Standards (EU BSS) in practice.
NPL's training courses encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission