- The aim of this workshop is to bring together key collaborators from within academia and industry to discuss the automotive internal combustion engine and explore innovative methods of manufacture and performance diagnostics.
- Neutron Users' Club 201613Oct2016Annual meeting and focal point for discussion of the production, use and metrology of neutron fields.
- NPL will host the Graphene & 2-D Materials Conference: From Research to Applications 2016 at its facilities in Teddington, UK.
- A one-day conference on best practice, recent developments, and contemporary challenges for users and manufacturers of thermocouples.
- This two-day meeting will engage academic and industrial users of the differential centrifugal sedimentation (DCS) technique in a lively scientific discussion about application, theory and new developments of the technique, with an opportunity for training and sample testing by experts.
- NiCE-MSI is hosting a one-day science and technology meeting with talks by international leaders from industry, biomedical discovery, mass spectrometry imaging instrumentation and research, plus an interactive workshop for introduction-level software and computational analysis of MSI data.
- EU NORM 201702Oct2017This symposium will address topical issues in the field of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM), with a focus on the transposition of the new European Basic Safety Standards (EU BSS) in practice.
NPL's training courses encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission