- The National Composites Centre, part of the national High Value Manufacturing Catapult, invites you to a day of exclusive insight into the state of the art in measurement and product verification.
- The main emphasis of this EU-supported workshop will examine a new range of ear simulators that have been developed specifically for all target age groups, from neonates to adults, and will cover development, performance and application in hearing assessment.
- This four-day workshop will engage international experts in a lively scientific debate around the measurement of concentration of nanoparticle in media, their chemistry and the nature of critical interfaces.
- This workshop will present the results of the EMRP MetroMRT project.
- Join leading mathematicians, statisticians and applications experts from Europe's National Measurement Institutes in Gothenburg, Sweden, for three days of training courses, workshops, lectures and laboratory visits.
- Dielectrics 201522Apr2015The IOP's Dielectrics Group is hosting its biennial conference at the National Physical Laboratory to explore the ever expanding areas of influence of dielectrics research and application.
- This event gathers together academics from St Mary's Applied Physics programme, together with colleagues from industries, FE colleges and schools, to explore and discuss potential collaborations and build a strong and mutually beneficial network.
- UK Ferroelectrics 201523Jul2015The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for displaying the UK's materials research and device developments in this exciting field and a workshop for discussing the directions of the materials' developments.
- CIM 201521Sep2015The 17th International Congress of Metrology, being held in Paris, is where industry meets science to discover measurement technologies, explore industrial challenges and uncover the latest innovations.