- This workshop will debate the need to maintain and improve nuclear databases - the present status and future requirements - and is also an opportunity to network with colleagues.
- This workshop will discuss machine tool calibration issues and an alternative in-process dimensional measurements approach, that will be deployed to optimise the performance of machine tools.
- This is a one-day open discussion meeting for industry on the use of NMR relaxometry as a tool for the indirect characterisation of the state and dynamics of water in cements and concretes.
- NPL will host this conference to address some of the new concepts of graphene applications, metrology and technology. Invited speakers will be coming from the UK, USA, Sweden, Germany and Spain.
- The University of Surrey, in collaboration with NPL, is organising this inaugural event to mark the International Day of Medical Physics, which recognises the birthday of Marie Curie with world-wide events in medical physics.
- Clocking Off Late13Nov2014NPL is involved in the 'Clocking Off Late' night at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich.
- A workshop to explore the usability features of handheld radiation detection and monitoring equipment.
- The next (46th) meeting of the Ionising Radiation Metrology Forum (IRMF) will be held at NPL on Tuesday 18 November 2014.
- This workshop will combine coverage of high temperature applications, materials choice and assembly processes, with practical demonstrations and presentations from industry experts.
- LVMC is the only European event solely dedicated to portable and large volume 3D measurement technology and is the premier technical conference in Europe dedicated solely to the use of precision dimensional measurement technology for process improvement for manufacturers.
- The scope of the ARMUG includes both radioactive aerosol and gas monitoring.
- This meeting will cover metrology in the life sciences, particularly focusing on Nuclear Medicine.
- This conference will focus on developments and advances in the identification, quantification and high resolution imaging of molecules on all types of surfaces.
- NPL-UKAS Measurement Days09Dec2014Three days of events following a long tradition of UKAS and joint NPL-UKAS meetings, offering a forum for experts to share information on measurement and accreditation, focusing this year on: air temperature metrology; electrical, physical and thermal measurements; and a training day for active UKAS assessors.
- UK Ferroelectrics 201523Jul2015The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for displaying the UK's materials research and device developments in this exciting field and a workshop for discussing the directions of the materials' developments.
- CIM 201521Sep2015The 17th International Congress of Metrology, being held in Paris, is where industry meets science to discover measurement technologies, explore industrial challenges and uncover the latest innovations.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission