- NPL-UKAS Measurement Days09Dec2014Three days of events following a long tradition of UKAS and joint NPL-UKAS meetings, offering a forum for experts to share information on measurement and accreditation, focusing this year on: air temperature metrology; electrical, physical and thermal measurements; and a training day for active UKAS assessors.
- Monitoring Ambient Air 2014 is organised by the Automation and Analytical Management Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- A two day training course on uncertainty analysis for earth observation measurements, with particular emphasis on the calibration and characterisation of remote sensing radiometric instruments: both pre-flight satellite instruments and for ground validation instrumentation.
- The main emphasis of this EU-supported workshop will examine a new range of ear simulators that have been developed specifically for all target age groups, from neonates to adults, and will cover development, performance and application in hearing assessment.
- This four-day workshop will engage international experts in a lively scientific debate around the measurement of concentration of nanoparticle in media, their chemistry and the nature of critical interfaces.
- UK Ferroelectrics 201523Jul2015The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for displaying the UK's materials research and device developments in this exciting field and a workshop for discussing the directions of the materials' developments.
- CIM 201521Sep2015The 17th International Congress of Metrology, being held in Paris, is where industry meets science to discover measurement technologies, explore industrial challenges and uncover the latest innovations.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission