- Focusing on UTC traceability for the global financial sector, this workshop is for anyone involved in the implementation of MiFID II requirements for time accuracy time compliance and time stamp verification to meet the January 2018 deadline.
- EMPRESS is a European project with the goal of enhancing process efficiency through improved temperature measurement. This workshop is an excellent opportunity to bring together scientists and engineers from academia, research institutes and industrial establishments to present and discuss both the latest developments in the field of traceable temperature measurement for process control, and end-users' requirements and challenges.
- Ocean Business 1704Apr2017NPL is launching a unique calibration service for underwater acoustic autonomous recorders at this hands-on ocean technology exhibition and training forum.
- This conference is the 11th in the series, with previous conferences being held in Torino, Oxford, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Göteborg and St Petersburg.
- EU NORM 201702Oct2017This symposium will address topical issues in the field of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM), with a focus on the transposition of the new European Basic Safety Standards (EU BSS) in practice.
NPL's training courses encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission