- Analysis for Innovators Roadshow06Dec2016Come and hear about a new £6.5M competition and very different approach to Innovate UK funding programmes.
- A euspen Special Interest Group Meeting on Quality Control for Additive Manufacturing looking at the validation challenges that are faced by the commercial exploitation Additive Manufacturing.
- Networking event at NPL Huddersfield to share ideas and best practice to maximise productivity in manufacturing businesses.
- EMPRESS is a European project with the goal of enhancing process efficiency through improved temperature measurement. This workshop is an excellent opportunity to bring together scientists and engineers from academia, research institutes and industrial establishments to present and discuss both the latest developments in the field of traceable temperature measurement for process control, and end-users' requirements and challenges.
- EU NORM 201702Oct2017This symposium will address topical issues in the field of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM), with a focus on the transposition of the new European Basic Safety Standards (EU BSS) in practice.
NPL's training courses encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission