- A two day training course on uncertainty analysis for earth observation measurements, with particular emphasis on the calibration and characterisation of remote sensing radiometric instruments: both pre-flight satellite instruments and for ground validation instrumentation.
- The main emphasis of this EU-supported workshop will examine a new range of ear simulators that have been developed specifically for all target age groups, from neonates to adults, and will cover development, performance and application in hearing assessment.
- This four-day workshop will engage international experts in a lively scientific debate around the measurement of concentration of nanoparticle in media, their chemistry and the nature of critical interfaces.
- Join leading mathematicians, statisticians and applications experts from Europe's National Measurement Institutes in Gothenburg, Sweden, for three days of training courses, workshops, lectures and laboratory visits.
- Dielectrics 201524Mar2015The IOP's Dielectrics Group is hosting its biennial conference at the National Physical Laboratory to explore the ever expanding areas of influence of dielectrics research and application.
- UK Ferroelectrics 201523Jul2015The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for displaying the UK's materials research and device developments in this exciting field and a workshop for discussing the directions of the materials' developments.
- CIM 201521Sep2015The 17th International Congress of Metrology, being held in Paris, is where industry meets science to discover measurement technologies, explore industrial challenges and uncover the latest innovations.