Advanced Mathematical and Computational Tools in Metrology and Testing XI
- 29 August 2017 - 31 August 2017
The overall aims of the conference series are to provide a multi-disciplinary forum to:
- Understand better the modelling, statistical and computational requirements in metrology
- Develop new mathematical and computation tools for measurement and testing
- Promote national, regional and international collaboration
- Support young researchers in metrology and related fields
- Address industrial requirements
This conference is the 11th in the series, with previous conferences being held in Torino (1993, 2003), Oxford (1995, 1999), Berlin (1996), Lisbon (2000, 2005), Paris (2008), Göteborg (2011) and St Petersburg (2014).
The conference is an IMEKO TC21 event and is organised by the National Physical Laboratory (NPL), in conjunction with the University of Strathclyde.
The Technology and Innovation Centre
University of Strathclyde
99 George Street
Early bird registration: £325 +VAT (available until 30 June)
Registration: £375 +VAT
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission