This course is designed to be accessible to most ages. However, the course is not suitable for primary school children.
The very youngest age at which it is likely to be valuable to children is in the first year of secondary school (Year 7), but feedback indicates that the course is most valuable to Years 8 to 11.
The course fee is £30 for adults, but free for those aged 17 years or under.
Alternatively, email NPL Outreach with the following information for each person attending:
- Contact telephone number
- If you are a teacher, or trainee teacher, please let us know where you are working or training
- If you are 17 years or under, please let us know which school you attend
Please also let us know:
- How you heard about the course
- The main reason you would like to attend
- One thing you would like to learn on the course