- To what degree of accuracy must electronic trades be time stamped?
- How can accuracy be proven to the FCA?
- What circumstances cause signal drift and how can this be prevented?
- What are the regulatory obligations your business must meet?
The National Physical Laboratory, worked on the feasibility and requirements for accurate time stamping of trades for MiFID II RTS 25 and have created a ‘Complete guide to time stamping regulations in the financial sector’, covering:
- A complete overview of the time stamping requirements of MiFID II RTS 25
- Information on the reporting needed for proof of FCA compliance
- How to eliminate risks and ensure your current systems are fully compliant