NPL sets the standards for metrology training in the UK, helping customers gain maximum value from their measurement systems.
The primary objective of NPL's training courses is to encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
- Fewer errors and increased productivity
- Reduction in the requirement for technical support
- Lower scrap and re-work levels
- Improved quality control, accuracy and repeatability
- Behavioural changes - decision-making, questioning and planning culture
- NPL is celebrating the 10,000th learner successfully completing NPL Training, since its launch in 2006.
- The Department for Education has approved the new NPL-led trailblazer apprenticeship standard for Metrology Technician.
- NPL has launched a new Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM) e-Learning course.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission