NPL sets the standards for metrology training in the UK, helping customers gain maximum value from their measurement systems.
The primary objective of NPL's training courses is to encourage learners to make a difference within their workplaces, giving them the opportunity to generate a return on investment for their employers whilst simultaneously improving corporate measurement capability.
- Fewer errors and increased productivity
- Reduction in the requirement for technical support
- Lower scrap and re-work levels
- Improved quality control, accuracy and repeatability
- Behavioural changes - decision-making, questioning and planning culture
- Employers join together under the Trailblazer initiative to design Apprenticeship standards for Metrology.
- An introductory guide to help first-time users who have no experience of how to measure temperature, beyond what they may have picked up in the school or college, has been launched.
- Specialist measurement service provider INSPHERE Ltd will be delivering NPL's Dimensional Measurement courses at the National Composites Centre in Bristol.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission