The Strategic Research Programme is open to, and actively encourages, research collaborations at all levels with external organisations. The Programme offers a variety of options for collaborating with NPL, ranging from PhD studentships and postdoctoral positions, access to specific research equipment and/or facilities, small scale contract research to large-scale research programmes.
To find out more about working with the Strategic Research Programme, please email Neil Harrison or call 020 8943 6443.
- Develop NPL's scientific and technical standing as a world-class centre of excellence in measurement science
- Create capability and facilities to enable the Laboratory to respond to future demands for new and more accurate measurements in existing and new business areas
- Attract high-calibre research scientists
- Build partnerships with industry, academia and other NMIs
- Generate Intellectual Property/patents
- Grow/diversify NPL's income opportunities
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission