National Physical Laboratory

Where can I buy engineering standards such as gauge blocks, angle gauges etc? (FAQ - Length)

NPL does not supply such items itself, and maintains an impartial position regarding recommending manufacturers. An Internet search may be useful. Alternatively, many of the laboratories which are accredited by UKAS for calibration of such standards are also manufacturers of these items. Thus the UKAS web site may be of use.

Last Updated: 25 Mar 2010
Created: 17 Jul 2007


Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission