- Gas bubbles on the order of 1-10 μm in radius and stabilized by a coating of biological surfactant have found use as contrast agents for ultrasound imaging and, more recently, have shown a clear potential as targeted drug delivery vectors.
- The two-dimensional nature of graphene makes it sensitive to environmental doping.
- Mapping of nanomechanical and electronic properties of quasi-free standing graphene.
- Products are routinely being manufactured with dimensions below 50 μm and, therefore, demand has increased for micro-CMMs to have stylus systems with tip diameters of 10 μm or less.
- Measurements of dielectric constant of human skin in vivo at THz frequencies using time-domain spectroscopy.
- The progressive diffusion of Al from coating into ferritic-martensitic substrate has been one of the main factors against the application of aluminide slurries on an industrial scale.
- The effect of pressure on the oxidation rate and oxide scale morphology is the subject of continued research.
- While Thermoelectric devices have been in used for a long time, their use are still limited to niche market, mostly due to cost and performance reason.
Optical Radiation & Photometry
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission