- Siloxane impurities within biogas can cause extensive damage to gas processing equipment if not removed effectively.
- The emphasis of the work reported here is to use inductive sensors to measure electrical response. The impedance of an inductive sensor is affected by eddy currents induced in nearby conductors such that the electrical loss will be increased.
- Gas bubbles on the order of 1-10 μm in radius and stabilized by a coating of biological surfactant have found use as contrast agents for ultrasound imaging and, more recently, have shown a clear potential as targeted drug delivery vectors.
- The two-dimensional nature of graphene makes it sensitive to environmental doping.
- Mapping of nanomechanical and electronic properties of quasi-free standing graphene.
- Products are routinely being manufactured with dimensions below 50 μm and, therefore, demand has increased for micro-CMMs to have stylus systems with tip diameters of 10 μm or less.
- Polymer electrolyte membrane water electrolysers (PEMWE) are a promising technology for renewable hydrogen production.
Optical Radiation & Photometry
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission