- Proof-of-concept study shows new method could improve the accessibility and accuracy of diagnosis of bleeding disorders due to platelet abnormalities.
- NPL verifies first UK green technology under the European Commissions' Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) pilot scheme.
- Specialist measurement service provider INSPHERE Ltd will be delivering NPL's Dimensional Measurement courses at the National Composites Centre in Bristol.
- NPL temperature scientist Michael de Podesta kicks off the new monthly series with a reflection on the kelvin.
- Optical clock featured in Optical Society's Centennial Exhibition, which highlights 100 iconic images from the world of optics.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission