- Jane Burston discusses the challenges and opportunities of big data in Earth observation.
- NPL appointed Central Calibration Laboratory for nitrogen monoxide as part of WMO programme to better understand the impact of human activity on our atmosphere.
- NPL's Robert Elliott on the potential social and economic benefits of unexploited satellite observation data.
- NPL's measurement expertise has provided Arden Photonics with the confidence to launch a new high-magnification system for optical fibre manufacturers.
- The latest issue of Insights magazine is dedicated to big data and the importance of measurement science in realising its potential.
- NPL and MedImmune are using high-resolution microscopy to research the use of exosomes to deliver drugs into cells.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission