- NMO has published the findings of a public dialogue on the future of leap seconds which NPL contributed to.
- Greg Clark, Minister for Universities, Science and Cities visited NPL on Thursday 12 March 2015.
- NPL and King's College London have identified ways to minimise under-reporting of peak nitrogen dioxide concentrations.
- A new electromagnet at NPL's Theratron radiation facility will enable research supporting MRI-guided radiotherapy - a state-of-the-art cancer treatment.
- NPL has partnered with Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and PA Consulting Group to offer testing facilities for implanted devices in magnetic resonance environments.
- MoU builds on the active and established collaboration between both institutions within the Quantum Technology space.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission