- The Story showcases the past and present impact of government scientists and engineers on society.
- New gamma-ray spectrometer set to significantly extend radioactivity measurement capabilities, from the standardisation of radiopharmaceuticals, to our understanding of rare isotopes.
- A newly established fibre optical link will allow for the comparison of optical clocks across Europe.
- The latest issue explores innovations in cancer research, including NPL's role in the development of new treatment technologies.
- The EC has launched a public consultation on the joint programming of metrology research.
- NPLTime® is featured in an FT.com article about how regulators are keeping up with high-frequency traders.
- NPL, Oxford Instruments and the National Graphene Institute are joining together on a turnkey quantum Hall system for graphene characterisation and primary resistance metrology.
- An ultrasound breast imaging system developed in collaboration with NPL has been shortlisted for the Collaborate to Innovate award.
- New appointment will see James Claverley support the Committee's work overseeing the IOP's Diversity Programme.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission