- EURAMET is seeking input from wider research and stakeholder communities on its proposed Strategic Research Agenda for Metrology in Europe.
- The need for the UK to its own measurements of emissions from fracking essential given the award of new exploration licences.
- NPL worked with 20 laboratories to develop an algorithm to overcome a significant issue with ToF-SIMS: the matrix effect.
- The Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL is now able to offer a 50% subsidy for an Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) for eligible Energy Technologies.
- NPL's Portable Environmental Test Chamber, which allows characterisation of electrical components under controlled atmospheric conditions, is now commercially available.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission