- Becky King, a Junior Scientist Apprentice at NPL, is a London finalist in the National Apprenticeship Awards 2016.
- Bevan's election coincides with his joint-publication of a Good Practice Guide for Strategic Planning in Coordinate Metrology.
- Melissa K Passarelli has been awarded the UKSAF Vickerman Prize for her work on secondary ion mass spectrometry.
- NPL customer CW Fletcher has secured a deal with Japanese firm Kawaksaki Heavy Industries (KHI).
- NPL has signed an agreement with UBS and TMX Atrium to provide NPLTime®, a certified and precise time signal that will offer trusted time for trading infrastructures.
- NPL and the University of Leicester publish a paper showing how pulsars can be used to obtain position along a particular direction in space to an accuracy of 2 km.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission