- NPL-led team engineers an antimicrobial mechanism that kills bacteria by rapidly peeling their membranes.
- Becky King, a Junior Scientist apprentice at NPL, wins prestigious Regional Apprentice award.
- Josephine Bunch and Ian Gilmore discuss the potential of mass spectrometry imaging in cancer research in Insights magazine.
- Anglia CNC Engineering expects to save at least £50k a year after using NPL's product verification services.
- NPL featured a unique demonstration of satellite technology at the UK's biggest festival of science, technology, ideas and discovery.
- The Department for Education has approved the new NPL-led trailblazer apprenticeship standard for Metrology Technician.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission