- NPL collaborative work to underpin future international agreement on defining the mass concentration of mercury vapour at saturation in air.
- Paper in 'Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society' on Dynamic Pressure Sensor Facility.
- Three PhD studentships will enable research into composite materials, cancer diagnosis and next generation wireless networks.
- The Council of the Royal Institute of Navigation (RIN) has awarded NPL’s long-term atomic clock development programme.
- The Universities of Strathclyde and Surrey have been identified as preferred partners to enter into a new strategic partnership with BIS and NPL.