- NPL has launched a new two-year programme to ensure confidence in the data and information delivered by the world's largest store of climate information.
- New technology could revolutionise printed electronics by enabling semiconducting molecular crystals to be spray-deposited on any surface.
- Stone Foundries has secured a multimillion-pound contract as a result of product verification support from NPL.
- NPL's Quantum Metrology Institute was at the launch of the Blackett review on quantum technologies.
- Arthur Vie has won the CSR Group Advanced Apprentice of the Year award.
- NASA, MOD, Defra and ESA already benefitting from new service.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission