- Behaviour of lithium-ion batteries under short-circuit conditions can now be examined using a new approach developed to help improve reliability and safety.
- New research shows that companies who use the National Measurement System services have higher survival rates than a control group of non-customers.
- Qatar Armed Forces Calibration Centre takes delivery of gauge block interferometer designed by NPL and manufactured by Hexagon Metrology.
- New service will help organisations meet regulatory requirements, offer a more competitive service and enhance data utility.
- Strategy will strengthen UK measurement infrastructure to accelerate and underpin innovation.
- International collaboration involving NPL performs most accurate test yet of time dilation predicted by special relativity.
- Novel multi-parameter microscopy method developed by NPL can be used to optimise devices such as organic solar cells, sensors and transistors.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission