- Immediately before midnight on 30 June 2015, NPL will introduce the 26th leap second into UTC(NPL).
- Graham Machin has been awarded the Doctor of Science (DSc) degree for 'improvements in temperature measurement'.
- New study published in the journal Science is the first to estimate global surface temperatures using the ISTI databank.
- Nature podcast covers the Royal Society meeting, 'Towards implementing the new kelvin', organised and led by Graham Machin.
- NPL has installed a Cryogenic Solar Absolute Radiometer (CSAR) at PMOD/WRC in Switzerland.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission