- Stand-out paper by Keightley, Pearce, Fenwick, Collins, Ferreira and Johansson on the standardisation of radioisotope radium-223 wins this year's award.
- Senior managers have visited leading national measurement institutes in Germany, the USA and China to develop international relationships and collaboration.
- Team led by NPL has been shortlisted along with eight other groups to the final stages of Cancer Research UK's global Grand Challenge.
- NPL-developed device used to test the effects of micro-vibrations on satellites.
- The NPL Product Verification team has now supported 40 UK Aerospace supply chain companies through Sharing in Growth (SiG).
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission