- Novel multi-parameter microscopy method developed by NPL can be used to optimise devices such as organic solar cells, sensors and transistors.
- NPL's Product Verification team worked with JJ Churchill's engineers as part of the Sharing in Growth programme to further develop its measurement (metrology) capability.
- Dr Richard Brown, NPL Fellow in Chemical Metrology, has been awarded the Royal Society of Chemistry's L S Theobald Lectureship.
- NPL, LGC and NIBSC have launched a new Knowledge Transfer Partnership with the Office of the Chief Scientific Officer, NHS England.
- Cover feature on quantum technologies features NPL's state-of-the-art atomic timekeeping research.
- Combining new ways to measure molecules could lead to the most accurate picture of tumours ever created. We explore the science behind the approach.
- Mark Gee discusses new ways to assess and reduce erosion from water impact in an article for Adjacent Open Access.
- The NPL designed and built microvibration platform has just been used to test equipment for the forthcoming Meteosat Third Generation satellites.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission