- A new innovation from an international team has the potential to replace CMOS transistors in the information technology landscape.
- EURAMET is seeking input from wider research and stakeholder communities on its proposed Strategic Research Agenda for Metrology in Europe.
- The need for the UK to its own measurements of emissions from fracking essential given the award of new exploration licences.
- NPL worked with 20 laboratories to develop an algorithm to overcome a significant issue with ToF-SIMS: the matrix effect.
- The Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL is now able to offer a 50% subsidy for an Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) for eligible Energy Technologies.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission