Measurement Network connects businesses with measurement knowledge to help them improve, innovate and grow. It is the UK’s national network that facilitates access to, and adoption of:
- measurement expertise
- good practices
With a vibrant community of over 2000 businesses, Measurement Network is the place to find solutions to current and future measurement challenges through engagement and interaction with experts and peers. The Network is focused on increasing the spread of knowledge and access to expertise for those who can benefit from adopting good measurement practices.
What we do:
- connect businesses with measurement knowledge
- create opportunities for the business community to network, interact and engage with experts through conferences, workshops, roadshows and seminars
- support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to access facilities, expertise and programmes such as the NPL Technology Innovation Fund
- build partnerships and collaborations that transfer and exchange knowledge to solve measurement challenges
- highlight measurement innovations and opportunities for funding and partnering
- This webinar discusses a broad range of issues, including: tribological tests, factors governing selection of tests, different types of wear, and measurements in tribology.
- This webinar will focus on the industrial measurement requirements for emerging PiezoMEMS technologies, and the barriers faced by product developers in establishing online metrology for quality assurance in high volume commercial applications.
- This webinar looks at some of the material issues associated with operating under harsh conditions such as temperature, corrosion and vibration, as well as new technologies, failure mitigation and reliability test methods.