- This webinar discusses a broad range of issues, including: tribological tests, factors governing selection of tests, different types of wear, and measurements in tribology.
- This webinar will focus on the industrial measurement requirements for emerging PiezoMEMS technologies, and the barriers faced by product developers in establishing online metrology for quality assurance in high volume commercial applications.
- This webinar looks at some of the material issues associated with operating under harsh conditions such as temperature, corrosion and vibration, as well as new technologies, failure mitigation and reliability test methods.
- This event will discuss: temperature measurement; combustion monitoring; corrosion (down-hole and fireside); refractory liners; mechanical properties such as creep, welds and modelling; thermal protection systems; and erosion/wear.
- This event will bring together academia, industry and the related supply chain from the following sectors: oil and gas; power generation; NDT/NDE/test houses; sensor and Instrumentation manufacturers and suppliers.