Here is your opportunity to:
- Tell us about your measurement needs across the life sciences, nuclear, automotive, or aerospace sectors
- Tell us if you'd like to join us in collaborative R&D to develop measurement solutions for those needs
This survey will close on 17 March 2014
If you have any questions regarding the Innovation R&D consultation, please contact: email@example.com
The Materials and Modelling Programme at the National Physical Laboratory supports UK industry by providing the measurement infrastructure for the characterisation and effective use of materials, mathematics and modelling.
NPL is seeking comment on the overall programme science strategy and also the research areas:
Advanced Engineered Materials | Electrochemistry | Functional Materials | Composites and Thermal Metrology | Data Analysis and Uncertainty | Materials Modelling and Simulation
This survey will close on 20 March 2014
An alternative way to respond is to read the document and send your comments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The NanoMag Project (FP7-NMP-2013-LARGE-7) brings together European and international experts in the manufacture, analysis and characterisation of magnetic single-core and multi-core nanoparticles. The project will be coordinated by Acreo Swedish ICT AB. The consortium includes eight universities, five SMEs, two research centres and three national metrology institutes (including the National Physical Laboratory, UK).
NanoMag is interested in assessing the needs which industry, regulatory bodies, centres of excellence and SMEs might have in MNPs and would appreciate it if you would take five minutes to complete this survey.
This survey will close on 31 March 2014
Please tell us about any measurement needs you may have. Some examples of these might be:
- Issues relating to product inspection
- Issues relating to process control
- Training requirements
- Obtaining specialist calibration or testing support
- Problem solving on measurement issues
- Demonstrating or assessing measurement system or product performance
Your input will help us to develop our future work.