Latest EMRP News
- Dr Kamal Hossain, EURAMET Chairperson and NPL's Director, Research & International, gives an interview with NCSLI Measure: The Journal of Measurement Science.
- Máire Geoghegan-Quinn in her opening speech at the Joint Programming Conference, highlighted the European Metrology Research Programme as one of the success stories.
- NPL is collaborating with institutions across Europe to improve radioactivity measurements.
- NPL's work in energy harvesting is featured in The Telegraph and The Engineer.
- NPL scientists have worked to establish traceability for a novel molecular radiotherapy treatment.
NPL is currently involved in 71 EMRP projects across Energy, Industry, Environment, Health, New Technologies and the SI units.
As one of the most respected National Measurement Institutes in Europe, NPL is providing leadership and contributing facilities and expertise to help drive forward innovative European measurement research.
The EMRP is implemented by the European Association of National Metrology Institutes (EURAMET) and is jointly funded by the European Union and the 22 participating countries.
Find out more by visiting the EURAMET website.
For further information please contact Neil Campbell.
The projects are co-funded by the National Measurement System
A public consultation has been launched on the future direction of European metrology research under Horizon 2020, the European framework programme for research and innovation. This offers individuals and organisations the opportunity to comment on the current state of play of metrology research in Europe and the challenges it faces.
We hope to get a good response from the UK and would be grateful if you could spare a little time to give your views.