Secondary School Resources
These classroom resources are designed to support learning for children aged 11 to 16 (Key Stages 3 and 4).
General science supporting materials:
- NEW posters - a set of free posters on sound, temperature and precision vs accuracy.
- Factsheets - this set of free downloadable factsheets for teachers/students show the importance of measurement/science in everyday life. Why not use them in a group exercise where students pick out salient facts and present their findings to the class?
- Measurement Units - Outline information on measurement units including SI units.
- Protons for Breakfast - presentations and handouts from our popular course. Subjects covered include heat, light, mobile phones, nuclear power and global warming.
- A guide to building and understanding the physics of Water Rockets - find out how to build a water rocket and then why not enter our competition ?
- Virtual Physics Laboratory (VPLab) - software containing over 250 interactive experiments for use by teachers and by pupils individually demonstrating physical principles and applications.
- The Best Pocket Physics Handbook in the Galaxy... Ever... - This useful physics handbook produced in association with the Institute of Physics (IoP) is an excellent resource for physics students and teachers. (KS4)
- GCSE Applied Science FAQs (KS4)
You might also be interested in some of our resources for further education:
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission