Create a poster for Climate Week 2015 in The Centre for Carbon Measurement Schools Poster Challenge and be in with a chance of winning £150 of Amazon vouchers or six £75 prizes for each category winner!
Create a poster in one of the following categories:
A. Climate change - a global issue
B. Renewable energy in your area
C. People power - how you can make a difference
Two age categories - Primary and Secondary School.
Marks are awarded for:
- Factual accuracy
- Readability - not too much information!
- Use of current affairs (recent news)
Can be size A4-A2 and will not be returned (unless a stamped envelope is included).
On the back of your poster, please write clearly:
- Entrant name and age, (you may enter as a team of people)
- Class name, school name, address and postcode
- Name of science teacher that we can contact
- The poster category (A, B or C)
- Adult's signature and written legibly
- Statement, if you wish us to publicly withhold artist's name and school
Design and send your posters to the following address:
NPL CCM Schools Poster Challenge
National Physical Laboratory
Entries should reach NPL by 27 February 2015.
Winners will be announced on our webpage as part of Climate Week on Wednesday 4 March 2015.
£150 in Amazon vouchers for best overall primary and secondary entrants.
Six £75 prizes for each category winner.
Additional prizes will be given to some participating schools.
Winning posters may be featured in NPL publications.
About The Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL
The Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL reduces uncertainties in climate data; provides the robust measurement that is required to account for, price and trade carbon emissions; and helps develop and accelerate the take-up of low carbon technologies. Find out more