- The Centre for Carbon Measurement has written a report that outlines the role that hydrogen could play in the UK's decarbonisation efforts and the measurement challenges facing its growth.
- NPL is supporting a new competition to find smart solutions to reduce the environmental footprint of our cities.
- NPL is leading eight new pan-European projects as part of the European Metrology Programme for Innovation and Research.
- Anna Bowen's article has won the NPL writing competition and has been published on the website of The Ecologist magazine.
- Key stakeholders discuss a new approach for rating the performance of PV modules.
- NPL has launched a new two-year programme to ensure confidence in the data and information delivered by the world's largest store of climate information.
- Would you like to become a published author? Do you have an interest in climate change? Have your voice heard by writing a short article and you could be published in The Ecologist magazine.
- NPL featured a unique demonstration of satellite technology at the UK's biggest festival of science, technology, ideas and discovery.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission