Carbon Measurement News Archive
- Applications are now open for this global competition to reduce carbon emissions and the environmental footprint of our cities.
- The UK's Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) bodies, including BRE Global, WRc plc and NPL, hosted their second successful workshop on 7 October 2015 at WRc's office in Swindon.
- The need for the UK to its own measurements of emissions from fracking essential given the award of new exploration licences.
- The Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL is now able to offer a 50% subsidy for an Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) for eligible Energy Technologies.
- The Centre for Carbon Measurement sat on a steering committee to co-organise the successful 'Global to Urban Scale Carbon Measurements' workshop at the Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (BIPM) between 30 June and 1 July.
- The UK's Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) bodies are co-hosting a one day workshop that will focus on how SMEs looking to undertake third-party testing can benefit from the EU ETV scheme.
- The Royal Society has published a report called 'Observing the Earth' which highlights the proposed satellite mission TRUTHS as a key part to meeting the challenge of creating a full climate observing system from space.
- An article on the need for new benchmarks to prevent green technology standards from inhibiting new products from reaching the market.
- NPL is supporting the Climate-KIC London Climathon, a 24-hour event to explore city-level solutions to climate change.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission