Carbon Measurement News Archive
- An article on the need for new benchmarks to prevent green technology standards from inhibiting new products from reaching the market.
- NPL is supporting the Climate-KIC London Climathon, a 24-hour event to explore city-level solutions to climate change.
- Jane Burston gave a public lecture on the commercialisation of new renewables at Imperial College London's Energy Futures Lab.
- An article on the importance of measurement in determining what needs to be done to tackle climate change and in monitoring our progress.
- MoU signed, cementing the strong relationship that has long existed between the two organisations.
- The UK's Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) bodies are collaborating at the leading conference and exhibition for innovative energy and sustainability management in the UK.
- ReUSE (Recyclable, Unzippable Sustainable Electronics) and its follow-on project ERICE (Electronics Recycling in a Circular Economy) have been shortlisted for the Business Green Leaders 'Innovation of the Year' award.
- Jane Burston, Head of the Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL, has been announced as an 'Outstanding Young Person' for 'Environmental and/or Moral Leadership' by JCI UK.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission