Carbon Measurement News Archive
- The need for the UK to its own measurements of emissions from fracking essential given the award of new exploration licences.
- The Centre for Carbon Measurement at NPL is now able to offer a 50% subsidy for an Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) for eligible Energy Technologies.
- The Centre for Carbon Measurement sat on a steering committee to co-organise the successful 'Global to Urban Scale Carbon Measurements' workshop at the Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (BIPM) between 30 June and 1 July.
- The UK's Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) bodies are co-hosting a one day workshop that will focus on how SMEs looking to undertake third-party testing can benefit from the EU ETV scheme.
- The Royal Society has published a report called 'Observing the Earth' which highlights the proposed satellite mission TRUTHS as a key part to meeting the challenge of creating a full climate observing system from space.
- An article on the need for new benchmarks to prevent green technology standards from inhibiting new products from reaching the market.
- NPL is supporting the Climate-KIC London Climathon, a 24-hour event to explore city-level solutions to climate change.
- Jane Burston gave a public lecture on the commercialisation of new renewables at Imperial College London's Energy Futures Lab.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission