- NPL-led team engineers an antimicrobial mechanism that kills bacteria by rapidly peeling their membranes.
- NPL scientists have contributed to an expert view article highlighting the importance of measurement science in the field of synthetic biology.
- NPL and MedImmune are using high-resolution microscopy to research the use of exosomes to deliver drugs into cells.
- Proof-of-concept study shows new method could improve the accessibility and accuracy of diagnosis of bleeding disorders due to platelet abnormalities.
- The RegeniTherix™ system, developed by a consortium led by NPL, provides point-of-care testing and treatment of problem, non-healing wounds.
- MoU signed, covering a number of key scientific areas including, Quantum, Graphene, Biotechnology and Data Science.
Please note that the information will not be divulged to third parties, or used without your permission