- MoU signed, covering a number of key scientific areas including, Quantum, Graphene, Biotechnology and Data Science.
- MoU signed, cementing the strong relationship that has long existed between the two organisations.
- NPL team films the assembly of protein filaments in real time, as reported in Scientific Reports.
Criticality of Biomolecular Measurement
Biomolecular structure and function underpin all biological and pathological processes, ranging from host defence mechanisms to neurodegeneration.
The complexity of information associated with biomolecules and their interactions, across all time and length scales, imposes growing requirements for more precise and reliable measurements.
What we do
- Study and measure biomolecules in solution, in cells and in tissues.
- Extract new understanding and test hypotheses through measurement.
- Probe the benefits of different measurement techniques.
- Make measurement tools and methods more robust, comparable, sensitive, specific and accurate.